Lumache pasta, imported from Italy - Pasta Conte
- Lumache (pronounced loo-MAH-chay) is a beautiful shell-shaped pasta
- Large pasta with a pinched end helps trap sauce in the shell
- Perfect for both thin and thick sauces
- Resembles a snail's shell - lumache is the Italian word for snails
Pasta Conte is an artisanal pasta from a small Calabrese company. Passionate about quality, they're the choice of discriminating consumers who demand the highest quality and nutrition.
The durum wheat blends used are carefully selected by Italian mills that deal exclusively with continuity and raw materials with high health value.
The semolina is characterized by a high protein index, low ash and a golden yellow grain color so as to guarantee the finished product a pleasant taste.
Made with pure, temperature-controlled water to enhance the taste of pasta.
Drying is static, at low temperatures and over a day long.
"The love for our product and the constant attention we pay to each of our production processes makes us satisfied and proud of our work."
Imported from Calabria Italy, this family pasta company has been making pasta with their family recipes
Weight: 500g (1 lb)
Lumache pasta imported from Italy-Pasta Conte
- Artisan Made
- 1 lb / 500g
- Durum Wheat Pasta
- Product of Calabria Italy
Imported from Calabria Italy