Wine Pairing & Recipes
Provolone Ball - Auricchio Brand Italy- Provoletti 1.75-2. lb ball
Imported from Italy- Auricchio, Cremona Italy
Aurichio Cheese is famed for it's provolone, this provolone has the perfect balance not too sharp and not mild yet creamy anywhere you enjoy a quality provolone. It is the perfect ingredient for many traditional first and second courses. Some examples? It can be breaded alla milanese , grilled on a hotplate, diced in salads, antipasto platter our favorite with a crostini and a piece of salami
Auricchio Giovane, due to its hand-carved and finished shape, makes a fine gift on special occasions, such as Easter and Christmas.
- 1.75 to 2 lb individual ball with string . Soft~smooth & sharp texture. Made by Auricchio.
- Auricchio Provolone Ball, Provoletti 1.75 lb
- Needs refrigeration after opening
- Makes a great holiday gift!
- It is an old world cheese that is still made in Italy using the traditional method and rope tied. Wonderful accompanied by fruit slices or mild dry salami
- Product Code: