Wine Pairing & Recipes
Tiberino's Real Italian Meals - Apulian Bean Soup
These amazing Imported pasta, risotto and soups dishes can be easily cooked in minutes, and do not require any additional ingredients. All ingredients used are 100% natural! You can cook these in just 1 pan with no straining of water required either! These are fantastic for the family that likes to eat well but doesn't always have a lot of time to prepare a meal. One taste and you will agree!
Apulian bean soup has a nice assortment of beans and vegetables!!!
Step by Step:
- Cooked soup as package directions
- Meanwhile I removed casing from Italian sausage and sauted until cooked through, then added all to soup mix, including the oils
- I added a cup of Tomato juice and a 24 oz container of chicken broth
- Simmered low for about an hour- covered
- Last minute added cooked brown rice and quinoa blend and fresh chopped spinach and topped with grated cheese
- Product Code: