Perfect for the holiday season approaching so quickly!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Locatelli Pecorino
- 1 small baguette thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Fava beans or peas cooked and pureed with a dash of olive oil
- Fig jam
- Thinly sliced plums peaches or nectarines
- Chopped toasted walnuts
- Premade bruschetta
- Fresh basil
- For Crostini: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and arrange sliced baguette on a baking sheet. Brush both sides lightly with olive oil and bake for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly browned and toasted.
- For Locatelli Pecorino: Use your peeler to shave thin ribbons of cheese and a coarse grater to grate
- For Stone Fruit Crostini: Top toasted crostini with grated Locatelli Pecorino, place in the oven for 1-2 minutes to melt. Top each with slices of stone fruit, walnuts, and drizzle with honey
- For Bruschetta Crostini: Top toasted crostini with bruschetta and grated Locatelli Pecorino, garnish with basil
- For Fava Crostini: Spread toasted crostini with puree, dollop with fig jam, and top with ribbons of Locatelli Pecorino